buried him in their island. She saw a scroll and wrote. She swam away from the island and when she reached the deepest part of the ocean, she stopped and raised her arm with the scroll. "You humans have caused my greatest misery and you're race shall suffer my wrath! Once in a hundred years, I will take one from you and turn her into a mermaid and a cursed human being. She will suffer what I had suffered. She shall feel every pain that you inflicted upon me, vengeance...!" the loud and long scream of the grieving mermaid. The darkness of the heavens roared, lightning flashed across the sky and struck her. Instantly, the beautiful mermaid turned into statue and sank into the deepest of the ocean," the dramatic narration of Lindsay. "Yes, the statue of the wishing mermaid sank deep into the ocean. Until one day it was discovered by a gallant and rich traveler, and the great