started moving, and his clothes pressed hard on his body. He stood there for a moment and the wind grew stronger. He moved back and stepped down from the platform and just like that the strong wind disappeared. He stepped back on the platform and soon  his hair moved fast and his clothes pressed hard on his body. This is it, this mermaid is really magical. This is the way to unmake the curse. I must hurry and bring Amara here.
          "Do you believe me now, Alexander, that is what real magic is," the proud statement of Lindsay as Alexander stepped down from the platform.
          "Yes, this is indeed magic. The magic that I want from the woman that I want to travel the world with," the quick response of Alexander walking towards Lindsay. "I can't wait to bring you to my yacht Lindsay."