swimming away looking back at the prince. The handsome prince swam and followed her. The beautiful mermaid swam and swam. The handsome prince swam and swam after her, until finally the mermaid stopped in shallow water of a beautiful island. He caught up with her and held her against him. I've been dreaming about you my beautiful mermaid and now that I finally have you in my arms, no one can stop me from..." he softly said and kissed her gently on her lips.
            The beautiful mermaid stared at the prince who was kissing him. It was her first kiss, slowly the prince stopped and smiled at her. "I love you my beautiful mermaid."
            From that day forward the two would meet on the island and be with each other the whole night. They loved each other like no one had ever loved before. The moon and stars were the sole witness of their undying love. They kept